Blogger

How do I create good content?

Off and on throughout I have operated a few blogs. My passion for blogging started when I watch video on you-tube and I started a blog in 2019.It started out at just a way for us a to share biography of tiktok star.  Then I discovered the amazing tool known as google analytics. I got incredibly addicted to the act of creating a post, and immediately being able to track whether it was something people were interested in or not.
Ever since then, I was hooked. I continued blogging as I started a career in blogging, where blogging can be a powerful tool. The one interesting thing that I have found throughout the process is that irregardless of the industry you are in, the principles of successful blogging are same. 

So why should you blog?

The answer to the first  question may be different for some people.There is no wrong answer here. Blogging is a great way to contact with people.Blogging give a chance to hone a skill of your trade.It is easy to see  how doing that can be a valuable tool for anyone,in any industry. 

How to Create valuable content?

The Restaurant Model

Creating a blog is like opening a restaurant . A successful restaurant has two basic ingredients good food ( content) and advertising.

Good Content:

First good food, really good food. Now this may seen obvious, but I want you to ponder this concept for a moment. If the food is good enough  everyone that eat at your restaurant become a repeat customer.
The same is true with blogging, If the  content is good every person that visit will visit again.

Advertising:

While there are  a host of side to advertise on, and way to draw more traffic to your site, I want to focus here on you content.While adverting is important,without good, consistent content,it is a main point.
https://codeburst.io/tech-blogging-101-8b5678f82b89

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ZulQarnain Sikandar

Change Your Face